DistinctlydeadDistinctlydead

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

It's [V]idnight It's [V]idnight

good stuff

I really like the interplay between bassline and melody I like the feel of the track the drum work is nice and kept my interest from start to finish nice effort mate.

Marks-a-lot responds:

Why thank you! This makes me feel better after what seemed like the longest day of my life.

Rhode of Chaos Rhode of Chaos

Good track a few suggestions

nice oldskool feel you got going on I would perhaps suggest a counter break and take a tiny bit of the overdrive of that rhodes it's a little too muddy although it's a nice progression.

Not sure you need the half time drums middle eight I would take some of the predelay of your reverb although I like the break I feel it would benefit from some underlining groove perhaps a tambourine and cymbal line. I think you need to simplify the structure too although I really like the second break perhaps you could look at bringing it in the overdrive is nice but I would suggest limiting it a little as there is way too much bandwidth.

explode-a-tom responds:

Thx Bro.

[BK] I'm Yours [BK] I'm Yours

nice

You've pretty much got a topline going on I reckon this track would really benefit from vocals. I really like the hook though it draws you in and keeps you interested a great piece of work man.